A comprehensive guide to gay bars in Dublin
When the country was in the midst of its referendum on marriage equality, Oscars used "voteyes marref" as its Wi-Fi password. Additionally, you can borrow sandals for a 5-euro deposit. It's a good-size bar with a stage featuring wonderfully campy and fun drag shows and games, from bingo with Shirley Temple Bar to Wednesday's wildly popular Space N Veda variety show.
Standard admission to this bathhouse is 22 euros, but students and those under the age of 25 can get in for 15 euros. Dublin Pride is growing more each year, shaking off its amateur past and getting a little more professional each year.
There are, of course, drag shows, but even when there's nothing going on in terms of entertainment, this is a super-friendly spot for drinking, and the crowd is extremely eclectic - women and men of all ages and styles. Guests staying at the inn have free access to the sauna and bathhouse.
My coach found out im gay and wanted to fuck
- Located on the North Side of Dublin in Capel Street, Pantibar opened in and the business shows no sign of slowing down. Originally a gay club, resident DJs Ghostboy and the fantastic Kelly-Anne Byrne have also attracted a straight clientele to the place.
- Thanks for letting us know!
- These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Facebook page.
- Gays Around the Bay. Check their website for event info.
- AnneMarie McCarthy. Check their website for opening hours and event dates.
- Username or e-mail address. Pop up gay bars, events, concerts and activities are on for a full week so check the Dublin Pride website for the latest schedule.
There are, of course, drag shows, but even when there's nothing going on in terms of entertainment, this is a super-friendly spot for drinking, and the crowd is extremely eclectic - women and men of all ages and styles.
The bench he sat on before he died is regularly decorated with flowers and rainbows. The speech which addressed homophobia went viral on social media and attracted international attention from the likes of Stephen Fry and Madonna.
Open late. Facebook page.