Gay Copenhagen a guide to places and events to checkCopenhagen: Nyhavn, Round Tower, & Gay Bars! - European Adventure Part 2 - The Gentlemen Next Door
Love of freedom. Friendly and popular among all ages. As a tourist you can hire a bike at the main station or borrow one of the free city bikes—you deposit a coin like you would for a shopping cart. View the Gay Scene in Copenhagen. Jailhouse Because of the refugee crises in Europe, Sweden has introduced ID-controls which means that you may have to change trains at Copenhagen Airport station before being allowed to travel to Sweden.
For instance, we have an app to report discrimination in the nightlife, and we have made equality and LGBT rights an obligatory part of education in our schools.
View thousands of free gay pride flag clip art that
- Sun-Thu , Fri-Sat 4. New inspirations, destinations, adventures.
- For anyone travelling to the area in November there is a crazy event that I rarely miss. From the many inputs, the AXGIL steering committee will select three nominations per prize category, with an online public voting procedure, taking place in the beginning of to select the winners.
- The bartender often doubles up as the night's host for Intime's regular events, from cabaret singers to magicians, and — up until 8. With a number of floors and bars, this is an open, large and well-established club.
- Cosy Bar. Likes include puppies, hiking, books, and fighting injustice.
- Halifax Burgers with a passion. The capital of the first country in the world to introduce registered same-sex partnerships—way back in — Copenhagen is a must-see city for any gay traveler, and is probably the leading contender for the title "most gay-friendly city.
- And just a stone's throw away from Tivoli Gardens , where fairy tales mix with modern-day theme park rides, rock concerts and some of the best restaurants in town.
- Restaurants to check out. And in , Denmark was the first country in the world to recognise marriage between two persons of the same sex.
- View All Blog Posts in Copenhagen.
The right to be 'who we are' and also participate in the public debate, with what we contain — religion, gender, political sense of belonging and sexuality — as a starting point, has been a special Danish value for many years now.
The LGBT community is happy to welcome you to the city renowned for its easy-going and laidback lifestyle. Love of freedom. Between charming cobblestone streets, elegant museums, colorful waterfront shops, and all the class of any European city, Copenhagen is calling your name for your next gaycation.