Gay Tokyo: Tavel Guide to Tokyos best gay bars
This post has made me so happy. Wanted to write and say that, thanks to you, we used OutAsiaTravel to plan our recent 12 days in Japan. Very enjoyable! Your geisha dress up is hilarious. Rich in culture, historical significance, and beauty, Tokyo is one of the most exciting destinations for creative travelers interested in sight-seeing and cultural activities.
Desi guys doing bare fucking 72 sec Desicouple90 Desi Gay
- The climax is the large parade on the weekend, which culminates at Yoyogi Park with lots of booths and performances. This is a truly wondrous place to visit and also a great spot to get some amaaazing photos for your Instagram!
- Takeshita Street is also lined with shops if you want to pick up your own adorable fashion pieces or just gape at the variety of Gothic Lolita dresses available. So whenever you visit Tokyo in May, be prepared to see the streets packed with festival-goers.
- An open-air market fair at the Sensoji Temple with many stalls selling lots of goodies and good luck charms to commemorate the New Year celebrations.
- If this is your first time in Tokyo, we highly recommend you join this tour with a local gay guide, who will show you the best gay hangouts in one evening. At no stage did we ever feel unsafe in Tokyo.
- It also allows you to have your own space with a kitchen, a living room and more.
- You could join a sightseeing tour that will take you to these spots, but for something a little more authentic why not explore the historic area of Asakusa in a traditional rickshaw!?
It is distinctive for its novel traditional vermilion torii gate entrance. One of the most popular gay clubs of Tokyo, owned by the same guys behind Arty Farty. Doors open from 9 pm to 5 in the morning. I think my next trip to Asia is going to be Japan.